Tuesday, April 7, 2009
A finished UFO
Finally, I have finished a santa ornament that I must have started at least three years ago. I really had most of it done. Even so, the part that was "undone" was the most time consuming. The beads are sewn on one at a time and the cross-stitch thread goes through the bead twice. I finished it up by sticking it to some "sticky felt" and then cut around it. I have already put it safely away with Christmas things for next year.
Now, on to the next UFO. I will be sewing bunny eyes and noses and a couple of buttons onto nine finished quilt blocks. I would really love to get this quilt done before Easter. Wish me luck!