Monday, April 20, 2009

No Bunny Quilt Yet .....


Easter was not the weekend for me to get my bunny quilt finished. But I was able to start and finish a toddler size sweater vest. This is a pattern that came in a kit from the NY Fiber Festival in Rhinebeck a few years ago and this is the second one that I have made. It is knitted in one piece and sewn together at the shoulders. I made it with leftover Lion Brand Wool-ease. It doesn't take much. I know I could have done the edges a little better and I may take them out and do them again later. For now, it is done and goes into my "Charity Knitting" box.


I did make a couple of Easter baskets for the first time in years. This basket I filled each year for my son as he was growing up. I decided to fill it one more time and let him take it home with him. I think he liked it.

No comments: