Friday, February 8, 2008

GOING TO THE RV SHOW

Well, every year about this time our fairgrounds sponsors an RV show. We went a couple of years ago and believe me, I remember all the RVs. I don't really need to go see them again. But my FC is so determined to see the USA in an RV that every chance he gets, he tries to entice me. So I will go ....... and I will look ...... and I will keep an open mind. Wish me luck that an RV doesn't follow me home.

The felted bag........




..... it's just the right size for taking a small project in. I think it turned out really nice. What's not to like about Noro?

2 comments:

Stasia said...

Your bag is beautiful! And you're right, your white kitty does look like our girl. The orange ones look like our Max as well - funny!

Hope all is well with you this weekend, and thanks for posting a note on my blog. :)

La Cabeza Grande said...

Your felted Noro bag is adorable! Thanks for sharing it and also, thanks for stopping by my blog.

Enjoy your weekend!