Saturday, February 9, 2008

CATS ..... and clean sheets.



What is it about making a bed, especially when putting on clean sheets, that attracts every cat in the house. They must have a keen ear for the stripping of a bed. Or do they sniff out the scent of clean sheets. Whatever it is, my cats are always right in the middle of bed making. I've tried to call their bluff and just make up the bed as though they weren't there, thinking that they would move when the blanket and quilt went on. Wrong! I just have a bed made up with a big lump in it. So today, instead of chasing cats, I let them have their afternoon nap on the bed and finished up later when they were having their dinner.

4 comments:

Pungo River Rambling said...

That bed looks good to me. A nap would be nice anytime.

Agnes said...

LOL! This is absolutely hilarious ... and the cats are adorable! I always think follow the cats and you'll find comfort and luxury ... they just have the nose for it!

LauraJ said...

Hi, it's me (lauraejatttttdsdotnettt). I really like it here, and though it is cold it is quite possible to get through the summer without air conditioning (though with a good deal of complaining). Before you get a house here, just make sure it's got a woodstove (although it can be noticeable work stacking wood and then hauling it inside). And decent insulation. And before you say you don't mind the snow, find a reliable plow guy if your driveway is over a foot long. I have been exceedingly lucky.

jstfrnds8 said...

OMG! Daisy picked my name to win that gorgeous pin! I owe her big time! lol. Thank you so much Jeanne for making this such a perfect day!

Bless you for your kindness and generosity,
jstfrnds8@cox.net