Saturday, July 19, 2008

WOW ... LONG TIME NO WRITE!

What an eventful spring. I know the last time I wrote we had just gotten a new puppy. I had forgotten how much time it takes to train a new puppy. Jessie is 5 months old now and really doing well. She has graduated from puppy kindergarten and was actually voted "most likely to succeed" in her class of 10 siblings. She will now have time to just grow and mature before she begins a "canine good citizen" class in January. When she receives her certificate from that, we are on our way to therapy dog training. She has lots of puppy energy now and it takes lots of time and energy on our part to provide her with the exercise that she needs.

I'd like to say that I've gotten lots done during the last couple of months but it isn't so. My FC has finally retired completely and we have been having so much fun just living in the moment. We've watched so many movies, read so many books, and planted a nice garden. We also took a trip to Ohio for a wedding and visited family while we were there. Then on to Michigan to spend a few day at Bear Lake. Such a nice trip.  And Michigan has the best cherry pie in the world.

Well I hope that this little blurb will be the beginning of my blogging again. So.......... see you soon!

No comments: