Friday, May 8, 2009


These are the bunny blocks. After much thought, trial and error, I decided their placement in the quilt. Here they are just waiting to be put together with the sashing. I actually have done that but don't have a new picture yet. I have been machine quilting them and have been having a problem with my outdated walking foot. It must be 30 years old. I think I will have to purchase a walking foot for my newer sewing machine if I'm going to do much more machine quilting. It shouldn't be such a battle. I used a very nice pink fabric for the sashing and it sets off the blocks perfectly. Very "Easter Bunny" looking. When the quilting is done, I will embroider tiny pink noses on all of the bunnies. This has been a fun project and I wish it had not been a UFO for so long. I'll add another picture of the finished quilt before too long.

No comments: