Thursday, December 13, 2007

TO DO LISTS .... !!!

How many do you have? I have spent some time this morning finding all the "to do" lists that I have made over the last few weeks and I have more lists than I thought. It will take some time to combine them all and make one master list. At least some of the "to dos" have already been done and some are repeats of what is on another list. Hopefully, when I get those that are left onto one list, it won't be as long as my arm.

Today is going to be a very productive day. I have set aside the entire day to work on my knitting and quilting. The weather is starting to cool off and it is a gray day. Sort of the soft and quiet day that I like and makes me feel cozy to stay at home with a cup of tea and work on my projects. I'll also spend some time looking through my stash to decide what I'll do next. If I was a "good girl", I'd work on a UFO. But then I guess you would have to define "good" for me to take note of what that term might mean. Right now, "good" means doing what makes me happy. I like the sound of that. I think I'll get some fabric and make a banner to hang up ............. DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY!

So today, let me encourage you to do at least one thing that makes you happy!

No comments: